Microgreens are rich in nutrients, they are a good source of antioxidants, high in Vitamin content, and minerals. Rich in potassium iron zinc, magnesium and copper. Contains wider varieties of polyphenols and is an excellent source of omega fatty acids and amino acids.
1. Capable of fighting Diabetes and other lifestyle conditions.
2. It simulates Hair growth.
3. It helps to relieve congestion and clears out sinuses.
4. Strengthen immunity of the body.
5. Inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
6. Helps provide relief to rheumatic arthritis.
7. Reduces the occurrence of migraines.
CONSUMER AGE GROUP
All age groups can consume greens.
HOW TO USE MICROGREENS?
It should be eaten RAW. Can mix in salads, Soups, garnishing, toppings, burger, sandwich, pizza, or to our South Indian foods like Dosa, idly, puttu, uppuma, springle over all curries after cooking, omelette etc.