Microgreens are rich in nutrients, they are a good source of antioxidants, high in Vitamin content, and minerals. Rich in potassium iron zinc, magnesium and copper. Contains wider varieties of polyphenols and is an excellent source of omega fatty acids and amino acids.
1. Protects against heart diseases.
2. Helps prevent diabetes.
3. Helps prevent cancer.
4. Protects your body from free radicals.
5. Great source of fibre.
6. Helps cleanse.
7. Digestive tract.
8. Lower high cholesterol levels.
9. Reduce inflammation.
10. Detoxifies your liver and brain.
11. Slows the ageing process of the brain.
12. Increase immune system.
13. Promotes skin and eye health.
CONSUMER AGE GROUP
All age groups can consume greens.
HOW TO USE MICROGREENS?
It should be eaten RAW. Can mix in salads, Soups, garnishing, toppings, burger, sandwich, pizza, or to our South Indian foods like Dosa, idly, puttu, uppuma, springle over all curries after cooking, omelette etc.